Thursday, November 17, 2011

A powerful prayer for Penn State

I do have to admit that the opening of last weeks Penn State game caught me by surprise, humbled me and gave me good reason to repent of my cynicism. Based on the students reaction to Paterno being fired I thought the game would attract even more negative acting out. But the students bounced back from their initial reaction and recognized the real travesty was the kids who were victimized in all of this. The candle light vigil and the spontaneous events that happened before game time humbled me. I should have been hopeful that something good would come out of all of this instead of letting cynicism get the best of me. May God bring healing, restoration and justice to this whole situation. Check out this link and allow it to give you hope for the next generation.

Check it out here: A powerful prayer for Penn State

No comments: